tagged me. Again. Twice this time. Or specifically he tagged me + my character Vhisola. Just for that I'm gonna respond.
I am not gonna talk about Vhisola though, because I don't wanna spoil her if I am to make a comic about her and her friends one day.
Ruleset from the tag:
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say you don't do tags
8. You MUST make up journal entry
OK, so here are 10 facts about myself:
- I am from Denmark. So my native language is Danish. Tommelfingeren op til alle der kan læse dette.
- I study Power engineering... Stuff about electricity and energy.
- I'm such a brony.
- OMG I LOVE DUCKS.. and actually, the first part of my real name literally means "Duck" in Danish.
- I am very musically oriented. I love almost all sorts of music. with the exception of most Metal and hard punk. music in which the amount of distortion and speed of rythem has reduced the music to pure noise.
- My first Bionicle set was Gali Mata. I got her because her hook-weapon caught my attention. Back then, it reminded me of the Pokémon 'Kabutops'. Thank you, Pokémon, for introducing me to my by far most favourite fictional universe.
- The last Bionicle set I bought is Gali 2015-version, or Gali Jr. as I like to call the g2. It's the only g2 Bionicle I ever plan on owning.
- I got mentioned as second-place in our National Children's record-book in 2008 for most Bionicle sets owned with 129 figures. Some twat beat me with just 8 more figures >:0 dammit! I think I ended up with around 160 sets in the end.
- I can be very social, but I prefer being left alone most of the time. I feel like I can't be 100 % myself when I am with others. This is a major reason I don't really stream my drawing or painting. Streaming is a social thing for me, and I can't concentrate properly when I am being social.
- I'm officially a Christian, however I am a man of science when it comes to beliefs. Christianity, for me, is just like any other temple of fandom. I love the Doctor for being a Time lord, Tahu for being the spirit of Fire, Jesus for being the son of God And Aang for being the Avatar. They all come with great stories and philosophical morals.
Now here are the 10 questions I was asked by Coconutfanatic
:1. What colour is your toothbrush? I'm asking for a friend, I'm normal.
Uh... White and blue.2. What is your favourite day of the year?
I am obligated to say September 25th. It's my birthday.3. What is your favourite time of the year.
My favourite season is winter. When the sky is dark and everything outside is calm. I like warm summers, but I love snowy winters. I feel, while summer calms your body, winter calms your mind.
4. If you could pick any mythical creature to be, what would that be?
A certain metallic bird comes to mind...
5. Why is it so hard to come up with questions?
Because you're not searching for inspiration :v
6. Have you ever wanted to be a gecko?
No.. Lizards in general tho...
7. What is one of the best moments of your life, and would you ever want to relive it?
Uff... There are very different kinds. Allow me to get childish here and say: One of my best moments in life was when I saw a commercial for the "Mask of Light" and I heard a Toa speak for the first time. Now such things means nothing to me, but back then my mind got blown.
8. Is your fly up?
9. What's your opinion on memes? How have they affected society today and do you think they have created any kind of schism between this generation and the last when it comes to humor?
The quality of memes, as in image macros, depend on their context and what person you share it with. To me it's like evaluating humor. Generally a good thing. But not all people may like fat-jokes for instance.
10. What do you plan to do professionally for the rest of your life, as a career?
As I wrote above I plan on becoming a Power-engineer. However I really wanna make a comic too ^^~~~~~~~~
I am not gonna tag new people here. This Journal is a response. I am not that social on deviantart after all.